Resources and Tools
Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting Program Resources and Tools
The following documents are designed to assist facilities participating in the Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting (IPFQR) Program.
Facility Contact Change Form-The information provided in the form is used to ensure successful outreach to IPFQR Program contacts regarding data submission reminders, APU-related communications, CMS notifications, as well as information about updated resources.
To access current or prior version of the IPFQR Program Manual (as well as Release Notes for the current version of the manual), click on the links below:
|IPFQR Program Manual||Date Finalized|
Version 4.0 Release Notes
Version 3.1 Release Notes
Version 3.0 Release Notes
The following tools are designed as optional, informal mechanism to assist IPFs in the collection of data for the IPFQR Program:
- HBIPS-2 and -3
- SUB-2/-2a, -3/-3a
- TOB-2/-2a, -3/-3a
- Screening for Metabolic Disorders
- Transition Record with Specified Elements Received by Discharged Patients and Timely Transmission of Transition Record
- IMM-2 (Q4 2020 through Q1 2021) Coming Soon.
- Non-Measure Data Collection Tool Coming Soon.
For data to be submitted summer of 2020: Coming Soon!
IPFQR Program Questions and Answers Tool Click on the link to search for posted question and answer pairs as well as submit any new questions that are not already addressed in the Q&A tool or in a published summary of questions and answers.
- CBM IPF-Specific Reports Quick Reference Guide
- CBM IPF-Specific Reports User Guides
- Claims-Based Measure Specifications – Coming Soon”