Lookup Tools (PY 2017)
Web-Based Status Listing (PY 2017)
The Web-Based Measure Status Listing is provided as a quick way to determine if your facility has completed data submission using a web-based tool for the following measures for the Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Program:
- ASC-6: Safe Surgery Checklist Use
- ASC-7: ASC Facility Volume Data on Selected ASC Surgical Procedures
- ASC-8: Influenza Vaccination Coverage among Healthcare Personnel*
- ASC-9: Endoscopy/Polyp Surveillance: Appropriate Follow-up Interval for Normal Colonoscopy in Average Risk Patients
- ASC-10: Endoscopy/Polyp Surveillance: Colonoscopy Interval for Patients with a History of Adenomatous Polyps – Avoidance of Inappropriate Use
- ASC-11: Cataracts – Improvement in Patient’s Visual Function within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery (Voluntary)
Data submission for these measures is required by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in order to be eligible for the calendar year (CY) 2017 payment determination. ASCs may voluntarily submit data for ASC-11 and are not subject to a payment reduction during the voluntary reporting period.
* Data submission results for ASC-8 represent the 2015/2016 influenza season (October 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016). These data will not change after the May 15, 2016 deadline.
Log in to the QualityNet website for complete details on your data submission and to print a screenshot for your records.
Use the Lookup Tool
Enter your facility’s National Provider Identifier (NPI) or CMS Certification Number (CCN) into the field below. Your facility will not be visible in the database if no data have been submitted.
ASC Facility and CCN Lookup
Enter your facility’s National Provider Identifier (NPI) or CMS Certification Number (CCN) into the field above.