ASC Lookup Tools
Web-Based Status Listing (PY 2022)
The Web-Based Measure Status Listing is provided as a quick way to determine if your facility has completed data submission using a web-based tool for the following measures for the Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Program:
- ASC-9: Endoscopy/Polyp Surveillance: Appropriate Follow-up Interval for Normal Colonoscopy in Average Risk Patients
- ASC-11: Cataracts – Improvement in Patient’s Visual Function within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery (Voluntary)
- ASC-13: Normothermia
- ASC-14: Unplanned Anterior Vitrectomy
Data submission for these measures is required by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in order to be eligible for the calendar year (CY) 2022 payment determination. ASCs may voluntarily submit data for ASC-11 and are not subject to a payment reduction during the voluntary reporting period.
Log in to the Hospital Quality Reporting (HQR) Secure Portal for complete details on your data submission and to print a screenshot for your records.
ASC Facility and CCN Lookup
Enter your facility’s National Provider Identifier (NPI) or CMS Certification Number (CCN) into the field above.
Note: Data updated on July 15, 2021
Claims-Based Measures (PY2022)
ASC CDR Bundle Lookup Tool
Enter your facility’s National Provider Identifier (NPI) into the field below to determine if your facility has a Claims Detail Report (CDR) Bundle and CDR User Guide available.
Note: Data last updated April 14, 2021
Measures Included In the Report Bundle:
- ASC-12: Facility 7-Day Risk-Standardized Hospital Visit Rate after Outpatient Colonoscopy
- ASC-17: Hospital Visits after Orthopedic Ambulatory Surgical Center Procedures
- ASC-18: Hospital Visits after Urology Ambulatory Surgical Center Procedures
Using this tool:
- If you receive the response, "Yes," your facility has a CDR.
- Your facility must have an active Security Administrator/Official to retrieve the CDR.
- If you receive the response, "No," your facility either does not have an NPI with data to retrieve, or your NPI was not found.
- Please verify that your NPI was entered accurately.
Visit the Archive pages via the links below to review a previous year’s web-based data submission.