Lookup Tools (PY 2016)
Web-Based Status Listing (PY 2016)
The Web-Based Measure Status Listing is provided as a quick way to determine if your facility has completed data submission using a web-based tool for the following measures for the Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Program:
- ASC-6: Safe Surgery Checklist Use
- ASC-7: ASC Facility Volume Data on Selected ASC Surgical Procedures
- ASC-9: Endoscopy/Polyp Surveillance: Appropriate Follow-up Interval for Normal Colonoscopy in Average Risk Patients
- ASC-10: Endoscopy/Polyp Surveillance: Colonoscopy Interval for Patients with a History of Adenomatous Polyps – Avoidance of Inappropriate Use
- ASC-11: Cataracts – Improvement in Patient’s Visual Function within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery (Voluntary)
Use the Lookup Tool
Enter your facility’s National Provider Identifier (NPI) or CMS Certification Number (CCN) into the field below. Your facility will not be visible in the database if no data have been submitted.
ASC Facility and CCN Lookup
Enter your facility’s National Provider Identifier (NPI) or CMS Certification Number (CCN) into the field above.