ASC Lookup Tools
Web-Based Status Listing (PY 2023)
The Web-Based Measure Status Listing is provided as a quick way to determine if your facility has completed data submission using a web-based tool for the following measures for the Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Program:
- ASC-9: Endoscopy/Polyp Surveillance: Appropriate Follow-up Interval for Normal Colonoscopy in Average Risk Patients
- ASC-11: Cataracts – Improvement in Patient’s Visual Function within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery (Voluntary)
- ASC-13: Normothermia
- ASC-14: Unplanned Anterior Vitrectomy
- ASC-20 (NHSN Submission): COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage Among Health Care Personnel (PY 2024)
Data submission for these measures is required by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in order to be eligible for the calendar year (CY) 2023 payment determination. ASCs may voluntarily submit data for ASC-11 and are not subject to a payment reduction during the voluntary reporting period.
Log in to Hospital Quality Reporting (HQR) for complete details on your data submission and to print a screenshot for your records.
ASC Facility and CCN Lookup
Enter your facility’s National Provider Identifier (NPI) or CMS Certification Number (CCN) into the field above.
Note, data last updated on:
- WBM Submission May 17, 2022
- NHSN Submission January 17, 2023
COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage Among Health Care Personnel (PY 2024)
ASC-20, COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage Among Health Care Personnel, is collected online through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN). Information on enrolling your facility (if it is not already) and registering for a SAMS account can be found on the CDC's NHSN ASC Enrollment page. We also have some helpful tips for enrolling your facility in NHSN on this page.
Data for ASC-20 is collected monthly for a quarterly rate by CMS. If all months within a quarter indicate "YES", the quarter will indicate "YES" in the results page.
NHSN will allow an ASC to submit on a weekly reporting plan, and if the ASC chooses to do so, CMS only collects the last week submitted for each month to use for the quarterly calculated vaccination rate. An ASC may have other reporting obligations for NHSN reporting that require weekly reporting, so each facility should understand and report as frequently as needed despite the data collection requirements of ASC-20.
Effective Payment Year vs Reporting Period
Claims-Based Measures (PY2022)
ASC CDR/FSR Bundle Lookup Tool
Enter your facility’s National Provider Identifier (NPI) into the field below to determine if your facility has a Claims Detail Report (CDR) or Facility-Specific Report (FSR) Bundle and CDR/FSR User Guide available in QualityNet Managed File Transfer (MFT).
Note: Data last updated November 7, 2022
Measures Included In the Report Bundle:
- ASC-12: Facility 7-Day Risk-Standardized Hospital Visit Rate after Outpatient Colonoscopy
- ASC-17: Hospital Visits after Orthopedic Ambulatory Surgical Center Procedures
- ASC-18: Hospital Visits after Urology Ambulatory Surgical Center Procedures
Using this tool:
- If you receive the response, "Yes," your facility has a Claims Detail Report (CDR) or Facility-Specific Report (FSR) Bundle and CDR/FSR User Guide available in QualityNet Managed File Transfer (MFT).
- Your facility must have an active Security Official to retrieve the CDR/FSR.
- If you receive the response, "No," your facility either does not have an NPI with data to retrieve, or your NPI was not found.
- Please verify that your NPI was entered accurately.
Visit the Archive pages via the links below to review a previous year’s web-based data submission.