Lookup Tools (PY 2019)
Web-Based Status Listing (PY 2019)
The Web-Based Measure Status Listing is provided as a quick way to determine if your facility has completed data submission using a web-based tool for the following measures for the Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Program:
- ASC-8: Influenza Vaccination Coverage among Healthcare Personnel*
- ASC-9: Endoscopy/Polyp Surveillance: Appropriate Follow-up Interval for Normal Colonoscopy in Average Risk Patients
- ASC-10: Endoscopy/Polyp Surveillance: Colonoscopy Interval for Patients with a History of Adenomatous Polyps – Avoidance of Inappropriate Use
- ASC-11: Cataracts – Improvement in Patient’s Visual Function within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery (Voluntary)
Data submission for these measures is required by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in order to be eligible for the calendar year (CY) 2019 payment determination. ASCs may voluntarily submit data for ASC-11 and are not subject to a payment reduction during the voluntary reporting period.
* Data submission results for ASC-8 represent the 2017/2018 influenza season (October 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018). These data will not change after the May 15, 2018 deadline.
Log in to the QualityNet website for complete details on your data submission and to print a screenshot for your records.
ASC Facility and CCN Lookup
Enter your facility’s National Provider Identifier (NPI) or CMS Certification Number (CCN) into the field above.