Web-Based Measures (PY2022)
The Web-Based Measure Status Listing is based on the most current information submitted to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Enter the CMS Certification Number (CCN) for your facility to receive the status of your facility’s data submission for all of the web-based measures submitted via the Hospital Quality Reporting (HQR) portal as of the date indicated. However, to document that all data submission requirements for the measures are complete, please log in to the HQR portal and review data submission.
Web-Based Measure Lookup Tool
Note: Data last updated May 14, 2021
Web-Based Measures Included:
- OP-22: ED–Left Without Being Seen
- OP-29: Appropriate Follow-up Interval for Normal Colonoscopy in Average Risk Patients
- OP-31 (Voluntary): Cataracts – Improvement in Patient’s Visual Function within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery
Claims-Based Measures (PY2022)
OP-32, OP-35, and OP-36 Lookup Tool
Enter your facility’s CMS Certification Number (CCN) into the field above to determine if your facility has a Claims Detail Report (CDR) and CDR User Guide available.
Note: Data last updated April 14, 2021
Measures Included in the Report Bundle:
- OP-32: Facility 7-Day Risk-Standardized Hospital Visit Rate after Outpatient Colonoscopy Report Bundle
- OP-35: Admissions and Emergency Department (ED) Visits for Patients Receiving Outpatient Chemotherapy
- OP-36: Hospital Visits after Hospital Outpatient Surgery
Using this tool:
- If you receive the response, "Yes," your facility has a zip file with your CDRs and User Guides located on the QualityNet Secure Portal.
- The zip file contains three reports, with at least one of them containing claims meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Your facility must have an active Security Administrator to retrieve the zip file from the Secure Portal.
- If you receive the response, "No," your facility either does not have a zip file and no claims were eligible for any of these measures, or your CCN was not found.
- Please verify that your CCN was entered accurately.
Visit the Archive pages via the links below to review a previous year’s web-based data submission.