Web-Based Measures (PY2021)
The Web-Based Measure Status Listing is based on the most current information submitted to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Enter the CMS Certification Number (CCN) for your facility to receive the status of your facility’s data submission for all of the web-based measures submitted via the QualityNet web-based tool as of the date indicated. However, to document that all data submission requirements for the measures are complete, please log in to the QualityNet website and print a screenshot of the data submitted for your records.
Web-Based Measure Lookup Tool
Note: Data last updated May 18, 2020
This is reflective of WBM submissions through the May 15th deadline.
Web-Based Measures Included:
- OP-22: ED–Left Without Being Seen
- OP-29: Appropriate Follow-up Interval for Normal Colonoscopy in Average Risk Patients
- OP-31: Cataracts – Improvement in Patient’s Visual Function within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery
- OP-33: External Beam Radiotherapy for Bone Metastases
Claims-Based Measures (PY2021)
OP-32, OP-35, and OP-36 Lookup Tool
Enter your facility’s CMS Certification Number (CCN) into the field above to determine if your facility has a Claims Detail Report (CDR) and CDR User Guide available.
Note: Data last updated March 25, 2020
Measures Included in the Report Bundle:
- OP-32: Facility 7-Day Risk-Standardized Hospital Visit Rate after Outpatient Colonoscopy Report Bundle
- OP-35: Admissions and Emergency Department (ED) Visits for Patients Receiving Outpatient Chemotherapy
- OP-36: Hospital Visits after Hospital Outpatient Surgery
Using this tool:
- If you receive the response, "Yes," your facility has a zip file with your CDRs and User Guides located on the QualityNet Secure Portal.
- The zip file contains three reports, with at least one of them containing claims meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Your facility must have an active Security Administrator to retrieve the zip file from the Secure Portal.
- If you receive the response, "No," your facility either does not have a zip file and no claims were eligible for any of these measures, or your CCN was not found.
- Please verify that your CCN was entered accurately.
Visit the Archive pages via the links below to review a previous year’s web-based data submission.