Web-Based Status Listing (PY 2020)
Please utilize the search function below for the Web-Based Measure Status Listing to determine whether your facility has completed data submission for the following measures for the Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR) Program:
- OP-22: ED–Left Without Being Seen
- OP-29: Appropriate Follow-up Interval for Normal Colonoscopy in Average Risk Patients
- OP-30: Colonoscopy Interval for Patients with a History of Adenomatous Polyps-Avoidance of Inappropriate Use
- OP-31: Cataracts – Improvement in Patient’s Visual Function within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery
- OP-33: External Beam Radiotherapy for Bone Metastases
The Web-Based Measure Status Listing is based on the most current information submitted to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Enter the CMS Certification Number (CCN) for your facility to receive the status of your facility’s data submission for all of the web-based measures submitted via the QualityNet web-based tool as of the date indicated. However, to document that all data submission requirements for the measures are complete, please log in to the QualityNet website and print a screenshot of the data submitted for your records.
Visit the Archive pages via the links below to review a previous year’s web-based data submission.
Use the Lookup Tool
Note: Data last updated May 16, 2018
Lookup Tools for OP-32, OP-35, and OP-36 will be returning soon with updated information for PY2020.