Lookup Tools (PY 2019)
Web-Based Status Listing (PY 2019)
Please utilize the search function below for the Web-Based Measure Status Listing to determine whether your facility has completed data submission for the following measures for the Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR) Program:
- OP-12: The Ability for Providers with HIT to Receive Laboratory Data Electronically Directly into their ONC-Certified EHR System as Discrete Searchable Data
- OP-17: Tracking Clinical Results between Visits
- OP-22: ED–Left Without Being Seen
- OP-25: Safe Surgery Checklist Use
- OP-26: Hospital Outpatient Department Volume for Selected Outpatient Surgical Procedures
- OP-27: Influenza Vaccination Coverage among Healthcare Personnel
- OP-29: Appropriate Follow-up Interval for Normal Colonoscopy in Average Risk Patients
- OP-30: Colonoscopy Interval for Patients with a History of Adenomatous Polyps-Avoidance of Inappropriate Use
- OP-31: Cataracts – Improvement in Patient’s Visual Function within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery
- OP-33: External Beam Radiotherapy for Bone Metastases
The Web-Based Measure Status Listing is based on the most current information submitted to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Enter the CMS Certification Number (CCN) for your facility to receive the status of your facility’s data submission for all of the web-based measures submitted via the QualityNet web-based tool as of the date indicated.
Use the Lookup Tool
Please enter your facility's 6-digit CCN in the field above.