Crunching the Numbers: Reviewing Your Hospital's Data (OQR)
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 Archived
Description: In this presentation, it’s all about numbers. We will discuss your hospital’s recently-reported data for the OQR Program and compare them to aligned measures in another program. We will also review Hospital Compare and Next Generation.
- Summarize the proposals for the calendar year (CY) 2020 Proposed Rule for this program
- Recognize the comparisons for the web-based measures of the Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR) and Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Programs.
- Demonstrate how to retrieve your publicly displayed data.
Target Audience: Individuals in the hospital community who report data for the Hospital OQR Program interested in reviewing recently-reported data and a brief public reporting review.
- Pamela Rutherford, RN, BSN, Project Manager, Hospital OQR Program Support Contractor
- Karen VanBourgondien, RN, BSN, Education Lead, Hospital OQR Program Support Contractor