ASC: Tools to Help You Build a Successful Reporting Program
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 Archived
2:00 PM ET
Please join us as we explore various tools and resources that will help you to develop a successful reporting program. We will also discuss ways to circumvent common reporting problems and the benefits of the quality reporting for the ASC.
Ambulatory surgical centers interested in optimizing quality reporting for the ASCQR Program.
- List tools available on the QualityNet website.
- Identify common problems in reporting data via the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) and ways to circumvent them.
- Locate and use the tools located on the Quality Reporting Center website.
- Describe the benefits of reporting quality data.
- Pam Harris RN, BSN
Project Coordinator, Outpatient Quality Reporting and Education Support Contractor
- Karen VanBourgondien RN, BSN
Education Coordinator, Outpatient Quality Reporting and Education Support Contractor