Crunching the Numbers: Reviewing Your Facility's Data (ASC)
Wednesday, October 23, 2019 Archived
Description: In this presentation, it’s all about numbers. We will discuss your recently-reported data for the ASCQR Program and compare them to aligned measures in another program. We will also review Hospital Compare.
- Summarize the proposals for the calendar year (CY) 2020 Proposed Rule for this program
- Recognize the comparisons for the web-based measures of the Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR) and Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Programs
- Demonstrate how to retrieve your publicly displayed data
Target Audience: Individuals in the ASC community who report data for the ASC Quality Reporting Program interested in reviewing recently-reported data and a brief public reporting review.
- Pamela Rutherford, RN, BSN
- Karen VanBourgondien, RN, BSN