Resources and Tools
Hospital Contact Change Form
Hospital Compare Preview Documents for October 2017
PCHQR Program Manual
PCHQR Program Resources
- PCHQR Measure Crosswalk
- PCHQR Program Measure Submission Deadlines by Due Date
- PCHQR Program Relationship Matrix of Program Measures by Years and Quarters
- PCHQR Program Web-Based Data Collection Tool Guideline by Due Date
The following websites provide additional information the PCHQR Program measure specifications and sampling methodology:
- National Quality Forum measure endorsements and performance standards (NQF)
- Clinical Process/Cancer-Specific Treatments measure specifications
- Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAI) measure specifications (Center for Disease Control )
- HCAHPS measure specifications (HCAHPS Online)
- CMS Quality Payment Program Measure Specifications
- QualityNet PCHQR Data Collection Page
Measure Exception Form
Some hospitals may not have locations that meet the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) criteria for CLABSI or CAUTI reporting and some hospitals may perform so few procedures requiring surveillance under the SSI measure that the data may not be meaningful for Hospital Compare or sufficiently reliable to be utilized for quality reporting purposes in a program year.
Reporting will not be required for these measures if the PPS-Exempt Cancer Hospital (PCH) performed less than a combined total of 10 colon and abdominal hysterectomy procedures in the calendar year prior to the reporting year. To indicate a measure is not being reported, a Measure Exception Form should be completed and submitted prior to the First Quarter data submission deadline for the applicable program year.
FY 2018 Data Accuracy and Completeness Acknowledgment (DACA)
The following document must be completed, signed, and submitted by August 31, 2017.