Web-Based Status Listing (PY 2018)
Please utilize the search function below for the Web-Based Measure Status Listing to determine whether your facility has completed data submission for the following measures for the Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR) Program:
- OP-12: The Ability for Providers with HIT to Receive Laboratory Data Electronically Directly into their ONC-Certified EHR System as Discrete Searchable Data
- OP-17: Tracking Clinical Results between Visits
- OP-22: ED–Left Without Being Seen
- OP-25: Safe Surgery Checklist Use
- OP-26: Hospital Outpatient Volume on Selected Outpatient Surgical Procedures
- OP-27: Influenza Vaccination Coverage among Healthcare Personnel
- OP-29: Appropriate Follow-up Interval for Normal Colonoscopy in Average Risk Patients
- OP-30: Colonoscopy Interval for Patients with a History of Adenomatous Polyps-Avoidance of Inappropriate Use
- OP-31: Cataracts – Improvement in Patient’s Visual Function within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery
The Web-Based Measure Status Listing is based on the most current information submitted to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Enter the CMS Certification Number (CCN) for your facility to receive the status of your facility’s data submission for all of the web-based measures submitted via the QualityNet web-based tool as of the date indicated. However, to document that all data submission requirements for the measures are complete, please log in to the QualityNet website and print a screenshot of the data submitted for your records.
Visit the Archive pages via the links below to review a previous year’s web-based data submission.
Use the Lookup Tool
Enter your facility’s CMS Certification Number (CCN) into the field below. Your facility will not be visible in the database if no data have been submitted.
OP-32 Lookup Tool
Please enter your facility's CCN into the form below.
If you receive the response "Yes," your facility has a Claims Detail Report (CDR) located on the QualityNet Secure Portal. To retrieve the CDR, your facility must have an active Security Administrator.
If you receive the response "No," your facility either does not have an CDR with data to retrieve or your CCN was not found. Please verify that your CCN was entered accurately.